A few days ago, one of my best friends, Becki, took some baby pics of Jack. She is an amazing photographer and I have been wanting to have her take pics of my kids for a long time now. I was so glad she was able to do Jack, even though he did embarrass his mama by pooping all over her set and carpet at the start of the shoot. But what do you expect though from a naked newborn boy? :) She put up one pic on her website and I can't wait to see the rest. To see "Baby J" and more of Becki's work click
here.
3 comments:
Oh man! That is hilarious! I love the picture! He is such a handsome little guy!
Oh my gosh that is the cutest picture! I can't believe he smiled like that while sleeping. Too too cute!! And do you know how much she charges for family pictures? I was going to have Kenzie do ours this fall but she is booked up!
He is the cutest Jack in all of Payson!
Post a Comment