Sunday, May 4, 2008

7 Years ago today..

...Chad and I were married in the Bountiful Temple. I am so glad that I found him. He has made me very happy and, as you can see in these pictures, he is one handsome man! 7 years is quite a while and in that time we have...

1. Had 3 beautiful children
2. Lived in 8 different homes (4 apartments, 1 condo, 2 townhouses and 1 house)
3. Lived in 5 different cities
4. Managed an apartment complex (a very bad decision!!)
5. Graduated from SUU with Bachelors Degrees
6. House-sat for my grandparents for 6 months while on a mission
7. Had 5 jobs between the 2 of us (Chad's had 3 and I've had 2)
8. Used 6 different vehicles (2 Honda's, 2 trucks, 1 Mazda and 1 suburban)
9. Got 1 speeding ticket (Chad)
10. Went on over a dozen vacations (with and without children)
11. Attended 3 funerals and 6 weddings
12. Gone through 10 different Temples and countless sessions
13. Spent only 30 days of it apart from each other
14. Had 2 pets (a dwarf frog that died a year and a half after we were married and a puppy "Muppet" that we had for only 2 months a couple summers ago)
Shared countless gifts, hugs, kisses, laughs and happy days. How could the next be any better? Happy Anniversary Babe!

11 comments:

athomson said...

I too can't believe that it has been 7 years since my Beaner was married to a great guy that has really made her happy and they truly compliment each other as a couple with the same goals and desires. Chad has really blended into our family which can be a real feat at times. He is a joy to have around, sometimes quiet, but always supportive. Through this union I have 3 beautiful grandchildren that never cease to amaze me, they make me so happy.
I love you more Beaner and Chad,
momma

Holli and Billy said...

Happy anniversary guys!

Brad and Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congratulations on 7 great years and may you have many, many more to come!!

Becki said...

Happy Anniversary! Seven years is a long time and you two still look as happy as ever! Loved the post. It was fun hearing how you guys have spent all those years together! You were (and still are) a beautiful bride!

Joe and Dawn said...

Wow!Congratulation Sara. 7 years! That's awsome. I still remember going to your reception, it doesn't seem like 7 years ago. Your wedding pics are beautiful.

Tiffany said...

Happy anniversary! You are such a cute couple.

Unknown said...

I can still remember almost every detail of that day, and it is a very happy memory for me. Congratulations on 7 years! I can't believe how fast your time together has flown by and I can't imagine our family without Chaddy. I love you both so much!

Tori said...

Happy Anniversary Sara and Chad! Your pictures are beautiful!

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

Congrats you two, what a great day for you! Your pictures are beautiful and it's so amazing to see what you have now. Marriage is such a beautiful thing, great post Sara, it's a great tribute to the kind of relationship you have with your sweetie.

Kevin & Lindsay said...

Your pictures are so cute...you guys make a cute couple!! We are right behind you in October will be 7 for us.

Laura said...

happy anniversary! i still have your wedding invitation. wish I could have been there. you were such a beautiful bride.