
When one of my doctors saw Emmi recently he said, "Well, what a cute
little peanut!" And I think the name has stuck! It does fit her very well; she is in the 22% for weight and only the 8% for height! She has little stumpy legs like her mama, that's for sure.

One of my cousins, Duncan can't seem to get enough of Emmi and is constantly trying to steal her from my arms. It looks to me that she likes him too!

Emmi has been crawling and standing like crazy. She can stand by herself and balance for a few minutes before she falls on her little behind. She is getting pretty daring walking around things, but has yet to take a step. Not only that, but she is still working on producing her first tooth! (My boys got their first teeth in around 6 months of age, and Emmi is 10 months right now.) My guess is that it will pop through any day now, but we'll see. I think her sore gums must be why she is constantly sticking her little tongue out. It is usually accompanied with the noise "la la la." Stay tuned for pictures of first teeth and first steps!!

4 comments:
Go Emmi go... I like your pants. I can't believe they still fit!!!!
Princess Peanut is truly a happy girl. She rarely cries even when being held in a "half nelson" (a wrestling hold) from one of her brothers. She has the same twinkle in her eyes and growl that her momma had when she was a baby. She makes me smile everytime I see a picture of her. I still hold to the fact that I have the cutest grandchildren in all the land!!!
momma
Aww, cute little peanut. She's got a growly hard exterior but is also sweet and cuddly..just like a tasty peanutty treat! I do love my little princess. Keep the adorable pics coming! Love ya!
So cute that Beaner has a peanut!
Love You!!!
Post a Comment