Monday, February 11, 2008

We Are Jumpin' Fools!

My boys' favorite new place to play... Jumpin' Jacks. It is a big building filled with blow up toys and slides for the little ones to run around on. Or in other words, the perfect place to take your kids on those cold winter days to get all those wiggles out. We have been a couple times and I expect to go quite a few more before spring is here. Lucky for us, my friend Sidni and her kids Tanner, Eden and Maddix have gone with us and added in the fun.
Not quite old enough, Maddix and Emmi spent most of the time sitting together in a stroller, sharing toys and romantic glances, hee hee! There is one particular slide that reaches all the way up to the ceiling and boasts a BIG drop off halway down. Below, you can see that each of my boys went down it, though Keaton is probably the only one that will go again! Sam was just a little freaked out, (as you can tell), and tried to hold on for dear life.
Despite my warnings, Keaton and Tanner kept going down the slides together. Above is the two turkeys in mid-slide, their faces say it all! It is a miracle that no one was hurt.

3 comments:

athomson said...

I am glad to see that the boy's energy is being expended in the appropriate place. No, the boys were not allowed to "jump" at Damma's house during the last sleep over even though they tried a time or two! I really got a kick out of Sammer's expression of fear because he really seems to be the bolder one of the two. I guess we all have our limits!!!
Love,
Damma

Unknown said...

Ha ha, I love you description of Sammers "holding on for dear life!"

Daisie said...

How Fun! That is such a good idea! You have such adorable kids! I love the matchmaking! Too Cute!