Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Baby

I am happy to announce that we have a new baby in the Hunsaker family. Chad's sister Lydia gave birth to a beautiful baby girl early Monday morning. They named her Brinley Lydia, and she weighed in at a healthy 7 lbs 9 ounces and 20 inches long. Chad and I got to see her and Lydia at the hospital later that night and all her dark hair. She is quite a cutie and I know all of us are excited to get another girl in the family. (Now we have an even 3 boys and 3 girls between the two of us). Congrats Lydia and Dustin!

1 comment:

Holli and Billy said...

I was hoping you would post pictures! I heard she had the baby and I didn't want to wait until the next family reunion to see her! What a cutie!