Labor day weekend was a great one at our house. First, Saturday afternoon was the first home BYU football game. Because I am still nursing Jack, he was our little tag-along. I was not willing to stay home the season opener. :) He did look cute in his little BYU gear and we got many oohs and aahs walking him around.
For the first little bit Chad's parents, who were seated just behind us, were trying to keep him occupied. Unfortunately Jack didn't stay good for very long. He got tired and hot. He was trying to sleep in Chad's arms but every time the crowd went nuts (which was every 10 min or so) he got startled and screamed at the top of his lungs. So I walked him out, and didn't get to return to my seat until halftime. Needless to say I missed the majority of the game and think I just may have to rethink my plan to attend every home game this year...Boo!!
I live for these games, but am not quite ready to wean Jack just yet. So, I guess the boys will have a good shot at going to a few games this year, which should be interesting.
Monday we got to take the kids over to the Onion Days festivities. It was a beautiful day, and the kids got to ride a few rides. It is amazing how fast tickets go when you have 3 kids and the rides all cost $2! It wasn't cheap, but we did the best we could.
Chad says the look on the kids' face when this little roller coaster started was priceless. Dang, I missed it, but I can only imagine.
This might have been the first year that none of the kids cried on a ride... wahoo! I am so glad that we have Onion Days to look forward to every year, what lucky kids!
1 comment:
Too cute! BYU games and babies brings back memories. What were we thinking? The kids look so happy on the rides, they are growing up too fast!
Post a Comment