Last week was Emmi's first day of school. She gets to go to "Miss Amy's," where Keaton and Sam went to preschool, and she was pretty excited.
Excuse the poor lighting on this one. This is the night before her first day, and finally it is her turn for a special blessing from her Papa.
Just as we were leaving out the door. As a disclaimer, this wasn't exactly what I had planned on her wearing for her first day of school. I foolishly thought her pants from last year would fit her, but nope. Of course she wanted to wear her new sketchers, so I let her. Also, I would have sent her in her flip flops with the shorts, but they broke the day before. So, this is what we came up with. I also forgot to buy her a backpack, and felt bad about it. Lucky for me she hasn't asked for one. All in all, I felt like a crappy mom that day.
She still looked cute though. :) My big girl.
The same day was also Emmi's first day of dance class (for the year) with her Grandma Hunsaker. She was so excited to start dancing again.
Stretching at the bar. I can't wait to see how she does, with a whole year of lessons.
1 comment:
My precious little one.
Post a Comment