Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Family 2008

These are some of the pictures that were taken at our photo shoot with Lindsay, (that I had mentioned in my last post). Even though I got quite a lot of funny faces from the boys, I got sweet pictures. These are my favorites. Thanks again Lindsay, you did such a great job!

4 comments:

athomson said...

Oh how I wish we lived closer so I could cover the kids faces with "Damma" kisses. These pictures are priceless. I wish the world would stop for a time so we could enjoy the innocence of a child a little longer.

PS, you and Chad clean up pretty good as well!

Becki said...

Cute cute cute! They turned out great! Lindsay does great work huh! I love them all but I love the bottom one where Keek and Emmi are looking at each other and laughing. So cute. We got your Chirstmas card today! Love it!

Jess said...

Your family pictures are beautiful! i ran into Olivia Booth last night. She was excited to here that i"m in contact with you and your doing well. Merry Christmas

linds said...

I'm SO glad you like the pictures. Your kids are SO stinkin' cute! Sometimes, the pictures where kids are not "posing" perfectly, are the best ones. But I do know what you mean. You just want that LOOK in their eyes! You have a gorgeous family! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!