
I know that Thanksgiving Day usually means turkey and all the trimmings, but at the Hunsaker house it also means family picture time. This year was no exception. Before we were able to stuff ourselves on all of the delicious food, we headed out, kids and all to take some snapshots. We decided to pay homage to the Fam's favorite football team, knowing that the men would be delighted not to dress up; (I joke with Chad that BYU paraphernalia is the only thing he wears anyway). Yes, we are quite aware that our team did lose this year, but we still love them. The first shot above is Kirk and Kim and the grand kids.

We are saying, "Go Cougars!" Notice what my boys (on the right) are doing in this picture, they make me smile.

Another one of the whole clan. I don't know why I'm laughing and I don't like myself in this one, but everyone else is so cute, so I swallowed my pride and posted it. (I just barely realized that I am also the only one wearing a white shirt in the picture. Oh dear! It's the only BYU shirt I own :)

The kids. 3 boys and 3 girls. My favorite is the little cheerleader in the middle:)

Daddy trying to steal a kiss, but Emmi has a mind of her own.

Just my three little cuties.

Uncle Tyler trying to get her to smile.

Sorry, I have a lot of Emmi on here, but I just couldn't resist her in the uniform, piggy tails and shy pose. She is my sweetie.
9 comments:
This is the cutest idea ever! I love Emmi's outfit! Your kids are always so adorable.
Those turned out great! You all look so cute! And yes, Jake and I have the same discussion about every casual outfit he wears has a U on it!!!
SO CUTE! Darling family and you look gorgeous as ever.
And oh, that little cheerleader melts my heart! What a cutie!
Even though you are all wearing the wrong team (haha), the pictures are all so cute. What a great idea! I love that all of your family did it. I LOOOVVVVEEE Emmi's outfit. She is perfect!!
Those are the cutest pictures! I have been dying to get Hailey a little cheerleader outfit. The Hunsaker's have inspired me.
Cute pics! I'm hosting playgroup on Monday again. Hope you guys can come!
you should of called, you SO needed some RED in all that blue! :) Go UTES! Can we still be friends???
That is a way cute picture though!
Cute pictures!! Did you take those with your new camera? Emmi is SO darling in her little outfit!
Go UTES :)
Sara those pics are so cute. How did you manage to have the whole family be BYU fans? Be grateful because we have a family that is divided. Emmi does look adorable!!!
~Dawn~
Post a Comment