Thanks Midge (or Erin) for the tag.
Three names you go by:
1. Beaner (to Chad and my family)
2. Momma (to my babies)
3. Sare (to my friends)
Three of your favorite things to do:
1. Read and sleep
2. Go out-to-eat
3. Play video games
Three favorite pets you have had/have
1. Toby (the dog)
2. Burke (my little dwarf frog)
3. Muppet (the hyper puppy that we couldn't take anymore)
Three longest car/plane rides:
1. Salt Lake to Honolulu (plane)
2. Salt Lake to San Diego (car)
3. Salt Lake to Miami (plane)
Three favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
3. Easter
Three favorite beverages:
1. chocolate malt (it's a beverage, right??)
2. chocolate milk
3. water
I tag Sidni, Becki, Sara, Holly and Lindsay- so don't disappoint me girls!
4 comments:
I really like to read your tags, Beaner. For the most part I can guess what you will say, but sometimes your answers surprise me. I love you and I am so proud to say that I am your momma!
Ah man, I forgot chocolate milk! I would probably rank it above pina coladas, even though I love them tool...
Cute tag Sare! I agree--chocolate malt is definitely a beverage!
Okay this has never happened to me before but I just found your blog. I thought I was going to Chad Vests blog (Sara's brother in law...Wade's brother) but it took me to your site. I had to really look at the picture from this post and was really confused. So I scrolled down to see if it was Chad Vest or not and I saw my best friend from junior high, LYDIA!!! I have moved to Texas and haven't seen Lydia in years. Does she have an email or blog? texasfishfamily.blogspot.com is my family blog. Would you mind telling Lydia or giving me a way to contact her? Thanks so much!!!
Post a Comment