Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gifts From Europe...


My parents just got back from a mediterranean cruise a couple days ago. Everytime they go on a trip, they bring home fun things for their kids and grandkids. This cruise they brought home t-shirts from Italy for the boys. Cool huh, from Italy!! I thought this was a cute pose of Keaton and Sam even though you can't see the shirts too well!


The shirts are just a little too big, but the boys don't seem to even notice. When I told them that they were from "Damma" and Grandpa B, they went beserk and had to put them on. They wore them before church and again as soon as we got home from church.


From Greece, they brought Emmi home a beautiful pink dress, and boy is it soft! Right now it just hangs and falls off her shoulders, but it will be so cute on her next year.



Thanks Grandma and Grandpa-
We love it all!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi, Sara! This is Tiffany-Dawn's sister. I found your blog through a comment you left on her blog. I wanted to say hi and tell you how cute I think your kids are!! If you're interested, our blog is www.oneandonemakesfour.blogspot.com

Heather Rice said...

Sara, I am so glad you are blogging too! I will be posting soon. It is so fun to see pictures and see what you're up to lately. I agree, this will be a great way to stay in touch now that we are in different wards. Your kids are ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Beaner,
I am so glad that the boys enjoy their shirts, they look very dapper!!! I knew that the dress wouldn't fit Emmi, but it was the smallest i could find. When I need to smile, I just pull up your blog.
Love you more,
Momma

Becki said...

Sara!! Love the posts! You definitely have some of the cutest little kids around! I love the first picture of Keek and Sammers. And Emmi's little dress is adorable! Tell your family hi for me!