Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Piano Recital


I am a little bit behind on blogging lately.  Keaton had his first piano recital, and I was very proud of him.  He didn't seem nervous at all and played his songs perfectly.  Maybe because I would have been nervous, I was expecting him to show some signs, but he didn't.  I should have known better.  He is so good at playing and seems to still enjoy it for now.  I am hoping we will be having many more piano recitals for him and the rest of the kids.



Keaton and his beautiful teacher, Jessica Ekstrom.  We also were so fortunate to have lots of family come and support him.  Sorry, I did not get pics of everyone, but they were there.:)

Here is the video that I was able to get of him playing:


2 comments:

Tyler & Nicole said...

I'm so sad I wasn't feeling well and had to miss it! I was so excited to hear him play! Glad he did so well.

jess said...

I love teaching him! He is such a good little student.