Dear Emmi,
Once again you were the cutest little preschool graduate. I was so proud to during the program. Through preschool you have shown that you are not only cute but very smart, and anxious to learn to read and count like your big brothers.
I was not the only one that was proud. Lots of family also came to see you graduate, including grandparents, great grandparents, and even a few cousins. (Even though I did not get photos of everyone).
This year made such great friends, like sweet little Lola, who we will be hoping to see again next year in Kindergarten.
You know that you had the BEST teacher ever too, just like your brothers had. Boy, do we love Miss Amy. It is crazy to think that she had all three of you... wow, time flies!
1 comment:
It doesn't seem like she should be done with preschool already! Time flies!
Post a Comment