I can't tell you how in love I am with this picture of Keaton. He is such a cute little guy, and I am so proud of him. On April 9th, he was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints by his daddy. I wish I had video to show how excited and proud he was all day, and the smile he had coming out of the water. We were lucky to have both of our families come down for the event and stay for a pizza party (at Keaton's request) afterwards. Keaton's two grandpa's were the witnesses for the baptism, and they were joined by some of Keaton's uncles to stand in the circle and confirm him. Keaton's Great Grandma Hess graciously played the piano for the service, and his Grandma "B" gave a beautiful talk on baptism.

The other parts to the service were done by the other two families in the ward that shared the day with us. Kya Hancock and Abby Woodland were also baptized that day. Aren't they all so cute? I am so glad that Keaton got to share the experience with friends.
Keaton and his daddy just before the start of the baptismal service. I am sure they were both nervous but excited. I was proud of Keaton for making the choice to be baptized, but also of Chad, for being worthy and happy to baptize and confirm Keaton. He did a wonderful job. It was a day that I know we will all remember.
1 comment:
He truly had the biggest smile on his face immediately coming out of the water that I have ever seen. My oldest grandchild is now a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I love you Keek!
Post a Comment