Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mi Familia...

For Christmas, one of my Aunts gathered all the slides that my Grandparents had, and put them on CD's for all of the family.  After I got a peek at some of the pics on my Mom's copy, I was very eager to get my hands on them and get copies for myself.  I became so in love with many of them and ended up coping a couple hundred of them onto my computer.  I picked out just a few favorites to share here.  The picture above is of my Grandparents, on their wedding day I believe.  Aren't they beautiful? 
This is my Great-Grandparents holding my Mother.  Great-grandma lived to be 100 and died just a few years ago.  She was a wonderful lady and I always admired her growing up.  We lost great-grandpa when I was just a baby, so sadly I never knew him.  He is such a nice-looking man, and definitely one I am excited to meet on the other side. 
I love this one of my Grandpa holding my Mother.  He was such a handsome man.  We lost Grandpa the year Emmi was born and I miss him very much. 
 My Mom as a little girl. I had a hard time picking just one picture.  She was such a cute little girl. 
Another one of my Mom.  Finally I know who to blame for my cheesy smile.;)
I Looooove this one of my Grandparents. 
I found this one of my Mom and Dad, which I am guessing is not too long before they got married. 
Gotta love my Dad's light blue suit on my Mom and Dad's wedding day.  Aren't they beautiful too? 
I can't believe how young my Dad looks. 
Another good one.  My Dad on the right, my Grandpa in the middle and 2 of my Uncles are on the left. 
I was so excited to find this of my Brother and Sister.  They are too cute! 
I was surprised to spot one of Me as a baby with Grandma, who I was named after.  
I love it. 
This one has to be my favorite.  On the far left you see my Dad, then Me, my brother J in front, my sister Abby in the back, and my cousin Nate in the front right. 
And last but not least, this is Me again.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my face until I realized that those are Cheetos in my hand.  I must have just stuffed some in my mouth, which is very typical of me.  I am indeed a sucker for the junk food.

3 comments:

Russ and Misty said...

I love it Sara! I actually just got all my great grandpa's slides from my grandparents and had them put on cds and printed. I just love getting to see old pictures.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful, Bean. I love all of the pictures with Grandpa and Grandma. We have such a wonderful family.

Becki said...

What great pictures! I love looking at old pictures too. What treasures! Thanks for sharing them!

P.S. You have always been such a cutie!