Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Recital

This week was Emmi's first Christmas recital and it was held right in the dance studio.  Only Chad and I were able to attend, but we were able to watch Emmi and her class at the bar, go across the floor and perform 3 numbers in 3 different outfits.  Emmi was beyond excited, especially because her Papa was there to watch her.  I lost track of how many times Emmi stopped to wave and blow kisses at us. 
 About to go across the floor. Emmi is next to Grandma Hunsaker.
They took pictures after every dance number.  Emmi is the middle of the front row.
 Emmi is on the far right of both.
I had to post just a snippet of one of the numbers.  This one is Emmi's favorite, "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth." I love distracted she is. She makes me smile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Bean, this is priceless! She is a doll and I agree, her distraction during the song makes her performance that much more cute!