Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Babies and Doughnuts

This morning Emmi came into my room telling me that she had a baby. I didn't think anything of it until I turned around and saw her with a ball up her shirt. I guess it is a good sign that she does understand why my stomach has gotten bigger. One of these days I will have to post a belly shot and show you how Emmi is not exaggerating.

And for those of you who aren't quite sure of what Chad does at work, Emmi will tell you what she thinks.... :) Who, may you ask would give Emmi this idea? My mother.

5 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

That is so funny! Hailey even asked me to watch that video a couple times!! We really need to get the girls together... and us!!

Russ and Misty said...

She is too cute!

Janice said...

She is such a little doll!

athomson said...

I don't ever remember telling Emmi directly about "making the donuts", she is so smart that she picked it up in passing. Chad and Beaner, you had better watch what you say around this smart little toad!

parkerfam said...

Sara and Chad--I love looking at your blog! I laughed hard at this video! Just wanted to say hi and I am excited about your basement and #4! ps we moved to springville and we should get together