Sunday, December 27, 2009

Time to Par-tay!

I don't know about you, but we had a fantastic Christmas this year. We started partying the 23rd and didn't stop until late Christmas night. On Christmas Eve, we woke the kids up early while we were staying over at my parent's house to take them to our traditional Denny's breakfast with the rest of the fam. Then we got cleaned up to go to see The Princess and the Frog with the family as well. The boys were so happy to sit by their cousin Tanner and their Grandma "B" and they did wonderfully during the movie.Emmi sat next to me and next to her cousin Lauren. This was Emmi's first movie and the very first time that the 5 of us have been to a movie together.
These cute cousins are turning out to be such good friends and wanted to hold hands all the way out from the movie.Of course we took the kids to my grandmother's house to see the Santa, whom I have seen every Christmas since I was born. Just like our other encounter with Santa this year, the boys were great and Emmi struggled. It reminds me of myself when I was little. :)After a delicious meal at my sister Abby's house, we headed back to my parent's house for presents and dessert. Me and my little sister Erin took a minute to take a belly shot. She is due in March with her first, a boy, and I am due in May with a boy as well. I have to say that being pregnant with her has made this pregnancy all the better. I can't wait to see these 2 little boys play together and wear their BYU onesies that I bought them for Christmas. :)The grandchildren anxiously awaiting their gifts.Here is Tanner, Keaton, Emmi and Sam in the jammies that Grandma and Grandpa gave them.I had to take a picture of my parent's puppy. She is a shihpoo and her name is Princess Buttercup, (from the Princess Bride). She is a handful, but she sure is a cute little thing. This is the type of dog that I will get if I ever get one again.Keaton Christmas morning at our house. Santa surprised him with a Gameboy. Sam with his new Batman Cave. Keaton and his new Legos.Emmi with some of her princess dress-ups and new dolly that she got from Santa. I think Santa did real good this year.Later on Christmas day we went over to Chad's parent's house for a yummy lunch and to open more presents. Emmi is all about Disney princesses this year. Here she is modeling her new Cinderella dress and Sleeping Beauty jacket that she got from Grandma and Grandpa.The boys both got big construction trucks.Emmi and her girl cousins, Mccall and Brinley.

Needless to say we got spoiled in the midst of all our partying. I think that I can speak for my little family when I say that we can't wait to do it all over again next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of these cute Christmas pics! We truly had a wonderful family holiday, didn't we? Mom and I contend that it will go down in the memory books as one of our happiest. Thanks for posting the belly shot, I can't wait to see our little guys together!