
This past week we had 2 different graduations, a preschool and a Kindergarten. First up, Sam graduated from his first year of preschool. Next year he will officially graduate from preschool, but as you can see in the photos, he was excited nonetheless. He cracked up Chad and I during their little program how he just couldn't seem to stay still, even through the songs. He is just like his father in that way :) Sam has been to both of Keaton's preschool graduations, so I was happy that he was finally able to have his turn. He did such a good job. Here he is below with Miss Amy, his teacher. We think she is just the best.

Up above is some footage that I took of the program... Sam is the one in the orange sweater vest. Stay tuned, next up will be Keaton's Kindergarten graduation!
4 comments:
My little Hessie is the cutest 4 year old in all of Payson! You could get lost in those dimples. He does seem to have a lot of energy, he can multi task by wiggling and knowing all of the words at the same time! I truly love my Sammer Hess.
That is the cutest picture, I love the expression in his eyes!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha (gasp) ha ha ha! That little boy has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! Thanks for posting his picture. The top one is classic Sammers. Boy, I love my nieces and nephews!
Sara the boys are so cute. I especially like the one of Sam!
Post a Comment