
Reluctantly Chad allowed me to get a new puppy. (We bought a puppy a couple years ago and it was too much for me, so I sold her.) I found this little guy on
KSL and was able to go and get him on Tuesday. We spent the first day calling him "puppy" until we took him up to show my family and they suggested we call him "Po" after the
Kung Fu Panda. I thought it was cute since pugs are Chinese and no doubt he will be a solid little ball in no time. The kids are absolutely in heaven and really have been great help with him. What's even better is that he is been a great dog. He chases the kids but hasn't scratched or bit them; just barks at them with his little growl. We haven't had many accidents to speak of and he didn't cry at all last night (so nice!). So be prepared for more pics of Po in the months and years to come. He is now part of the family.


2 comments:
What a cute dog! You'll have to bring him along to play group. Chester loves having playmates.
He is too cute & I love the name! Good luck with your 4th child!
Post a Comment