Monday, August 25, 2008

Trim that baby mullet!

Emmi's hair has grown a lot in the last few months and was starting to get a mullet-ish look. Her little wispys in the front just aren't growing fast enough for the back, so I decided it was time for her first haircut. My good friend Sheila was over cutting Chad and the boys' hair, so she helped me with Em's too. I'm hoping this cut will help the hair follicles start growing in the front too. Grow baby, grow! Sheila did such a great job, so I took a few shots of the kids with their new do's and after a bath and jammies. What a bunch of (cute) turkeys!

8 comments:

athomson said...

I have had a few bad days as of late but seeing my grandbabies can't help but brighten my day. Oh how I wish they were closer so I could hold them more often.
Love you more,
Momma

Unknown said...

Okay I know that I'm pulling at straws when I say this, but honestly does anyone else see the resemblance between adorable little Emmi and a certain someone's baby pictures?...Like mine?! I tell, we look alike! And even you don't think so I still think I have the cutest nieces and nephews around. Thanks for the cute pics. I can hardly wait to see you this weekend. Love you lots!

Kevin & Lindsay said...

your kids are too cute! They have the cutest smiles! Looks like you guts are having lots of fun. Crazy about the fire. I am glad all is well

Brad and Jenn said...

Your kids are as cute as ever! I love the baby mullet pictures!

Chelsea said...

At least she has hair....my baby is soo bald. Your kids are adorable. I can see family resemblances that's for sure! Does Katie have a blog?

Laura said...

your kiddos are sooo cute! how is keaton enjoying school?

Laura said...

are y'all still in cedar city? i'm going to be near that area in sept. for my little bro's football game at snow college. i would love to see ya!

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

My goodness, your kids are so cute!! They look soo much like you!